May 14, 2021
It is difficult to overstate the transformational effect that ubiquitous 5G mobile data service will have on the internet.
The souped-up wireless service uses a distributed network of “small cell” towers to provide connectivity that is far faster and more consistent than 4G — and many times faster than even the vast majority of residential broadband offerings from cable companies like Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA).
In other words, 5G is primed to become our dominant method of connecting to the internet — and it’s rolling out faster than most investors realize.
Telecommunications firms like Verizon (NYSE: VZ) and T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) have already turned on their 5G networks in many major American cities — and their stock prices have run up substantially in recent years on 5G-related excitement.
Fortunately, there’s another way to play the 5G rollout — one that sports more reasonable valuations and provides more consistent income than the big telecoms.
In particular, there are two obscure firms that are being pumped full of cash by the shift away from conventional cell towers and toward 5G small cells…
Our research team has put together everything you need to know about these “5G back doors” in our latest free report, "The 2021 Technology Investor’s Outlook."
Inside, you’ll find:
- Two Chinese electric vehicle (EV) stocks that are challenging Tesla for global dominance.
- The obscure quantum computing concern that is set to soar after a series of conferences this year.
- Premium intelligence on two hotly anticipated initial public offerings (IPOs).
- The undervalued stocks that provide “back doors” to the nationwide 5G rollout and pay fat dividends while doing so.
- Our analysts’ best research on the new crypto bull market — and where it’s headed from here.
- Two AI stocks that are set to soar during the next public health crisis.
- The high-tech defense contractor stocks that are being turbocharged by the incoming Biden administration.
Simply enter your email to receive this completely free report. You’ll also receive a free subscription to our premium investment news and education letter Wealth Daily.
If for any reason you’re unsatisfied with Wealth Daily, unsubscribing is as easy as clicking a button.
Keep the report “The 2021 Technology Investor's Outlook” as our gift to you.